2021 Market Vendors
List will be updated for 2022 as registrations come in!
Food Trucks attending:
- Now That’s Waffles! Serving ready to eat sweet and savory waffles on a stick, canned soda, water, and bottled frappuccino – all dates except Aug 18
- White Rabbit Kitchen – Serving a rotating menu of classic and trendy dishes that feature smoked meats. Attending July 3, 14 & 21, Aug 11 & 25, Sept 1,8, & 15.
- Mansetti’s Food Truck – pizza, pasta, meatballs on a stick, pop and water
- Metta Coffee Co – coffee beans, hot coffee, iced coffee/cold brew, tumblers, hats, stickers, shirts – all dates except Sept 15 &22
- Farm 2 Fork MN – prepackaged, inspected frozen homegrown beef items.
- Svihel Vegetable Farm – homegrown fruits, vegetables and honey
- Heide Family Farm – vegetables, pasture-raised organically fed whole chicken, chicken eggs and duck eggs, regular and gluten free breads, muffins, bagels, cookies, donuts, pies and scones
- Vang Produce – beans, beets, carrots, cucumbers, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, onions, potatoes, bell peppers, peas, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini, squash and indoor home plants
- Dia Yang and Annie Lee’s Produce – potatoes, peppers, carrots, daikon, cilantro, basil, green onions and many more!
- Thao Xiong Market – veggies, greens, peppers, melons, squash, herbs, berries, apples, plums and fresh cut flowers.
- Firewater Rustics – artisanal Jams, Mustards and Sauces – all dates except July 14
- Tactical Foods – fresh salsa and salsa mix
- Bernie’s Bloody Mary Mix – bloody mary mix, box kits, pickled cukes, pickled carrots, pickled green beans, drink seasoning. Attending July 21, Aug 18 and Sept 15
- CT’s Revival Bar-B-Que – assortment of BBQ rubs and sauces
- Sticky Joe’s Pure Maple Syrup – pure maple syrup, cinnamon maple syrup, maple cream and maple sugar
- The Delano Bakery – pastries, danish, coffee cakes, cinnamon rolls, scones, cookies and breads
- Chantra’s Treats & Sweets – gourmet cupcakes
- Creekside Xpressions – Dipstix dips and spices. Occasional home decor. Attending July 7, Aug 4, Sept 1 and Sept 29
- Everyday Sudz – handmade bar soap and soap accessories – attending every other week
- Mipta Artistry – clay jewelry, accessories and fine art
- 3rd Degree Designs, Renee Wedan – Tumblers, sippy cups, low ball tumblers, keychains, pickles, salsa, bread, cookies. Attending July 14, July 28, Aug 18, Aug 25, Sept 8 and Sept 22
- It’s a Stitch – custom made hand towels for kitchen and bathroom, aprons for adults and children, pot holders, tote bags and wine glasses
- EAS Ceramics – handmade ceramics, garden markers, bird baths, bird feeders, mugs, plates, bowls
- Pen Smith Shop – handmade pens, mechanical pencils, keychains and other woodworking items
- Wicks and Stones – handmade rock candles with lamp oil reservoir
- Anne Heise and Barb Anderson – crochet top towels, scrubbies, dish cloths, night lights, woven rugs, wood knives
- Gloria’s Granola – variety of packaged homemade granola
- Modern Mama Boutique – attending Sept 8, Sept 15 & Sept 22
- Zee Tin Man – handmade recycled metal garden decor
- Grace & Heart – sterling silver jewelry
- Steller Manis with Shannon – Color Street nails
- 31 Gifts, Heather Sealy – bags, purses, totes, thermals and accessories
- Pampered Chef, Lisa Castile – small kitchen appliances, pantry items and kitchen tools
- A-Team Construction, Inc. – Storm damage repair, roofing, siding, windows and gutters
- Coon Creek Watershed District – information on stormwater, pollinators and native plants. Attending July 21, Aug 4 and Aug 25
- Ostdiek Group, Inc. – Medicare health insurance options and social security consultants.
Vendor Application and Guidelines
Registration is OPEN for Summer 2022!
If you don’t want to commit but wish to be considered as a backup for dates some vendors are absent, please contact email@example.com for available dates.