July 3, 2021
Ham Lake Lions Park
1220 157th Ave NE, Ham Lake, MN
3-8pm – Business Expo and Artisan Craft Market
3-9pm – Many Activities for Kids! Firetruck and Police Vehicles Demo, Inflatable Slide & Inflatable Challenge Course by Magic Bounce. Obstacle course by Jam Hops. Kiddie Tractor Pull (at 5pm) by Ham Lake Lions Club.
3:30-4:45pm – 2nd annual Ruck ‘n Roll walk/run presented by Ascension Fitness Training
4:00pm – Pig Roast! 1000 Free pulled pork sandwiches in honor of our city name compliments of the City of Ham Lake and the Ham Lake Chamber of Commerce. Offered until the pork runs out. First come, first served.
4-10pm – Food, Desserts and Beverages available from our vendors
4-7pm – Bingo presented by Ham Lake Area Chamber of Commerce (lic. #02948)
7:30-10pm Live Music from Shotgun Drama Junkies
10pm – FIREWORKS!
Presented by the Ham Lake Area Chamber of Commerce and City of Ham Lake
Freedom Festival Food Vendors
Food Vendors Attending:
- Route 65 Pub & Grub – serving a large variety of foods, pop, water, beer and alcohol
- Mansetti’s Food Truck – pizza, pasta, meatballs on a stick, pop and water
- Ham Lake Lions Club – hotdogs, beer, pop and water
- Taulelle Concessions – lemonade, limeade, iced tea and smoothies
- Now That’s Waffles! – sweet and savory waffles on a stick, bagged chips, pop, water, frappuccino, hot coffee/cider/chocolate
- The Parlor – Ice cream, pop and water
Freedom Festival Business Expo and Artisan Market Vendors
Participating Business and Artisan Expo Vendors:
- Ham Lake Chamber of Commerce – information booth on what the chamber does and info for potential members
- 31 Gifts – bags, purses, totes, thermals and accessories
- Paparazzi Accessories – necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings
- Tactical Foods Inc. – selling salsa seasoning blend
- Eden’s Prairie Boutique – matching family clothing, mostly women’s and children’s clothing.
- Sunshine Jewels – simple beaded and pearl wrap rings, colorful beaded bracelets and necklaces with charms. All handmade!
- Everyday Sudz – handmade bar soap and soap accessories
- Stellar Mani’s with Shannon – Color Street nails
- Usborne Books – books, activity books and puzzles
- Minnesota Smiths – hand forged roasting sticks, decorative hooks and pendants
- Arianna’s Artistries – cotton candy, homemade chocolates, letter crayons
- Coon Creek Watershed District and Anoka Conservation District – providing information and interactive activities around native plants, pollinators, water resources and pollution prevention.
- Matt Audette for A-H School Board – Anoka Hennepin District 11 school board candidate info booth
- Anoka County Recycling Ambassadors – educational materials about waste reduction, recycling and organics collection
- Treasures by Cheri – zipper bags, key fobs, other sewn and crafted items