Ham Lake Farmers & Artisan Market
July 7- September 29, 2021
Mickman Brothers Parking Lot
14630 Highway 65 NE
Ham Lake, MN 55304
Thank you to our Market Sponsors!
Thank you to our Market Host!!
2021 Market Vendors
Food Trucks attending:
- Now That’s Waffles! Serving ready to eat sweet and savory waffles on a stick, canned soda, water, and bottled frappuccino – all dates except Aug 18
- White Rabbit Kitchen – Serving a rotating menu of classic and trendy dishes that feature smoked meats. Attending July 3, 14 & 21, Aug 11 & 25, Sept 1,8, & 15.
- Mansetti’s Food Truck – pizza, pasta, meatballs on a stick, pop and water
- Metta Coffee Co – coffee beans, hot coffee, iced coffee/cold brew, tumblers, hats, stickers, shirts – all dates except Sept 15 &22
- Farm 2 Fork MN – prepackaged, inspected frozen homegrown beef items.
- Svihel Vegetable Farm – homegrown fruits, vegetables and honey
- Heide Family Farm – vegetables, pasture-raised organically fed whole chicken, chicken eggs and duck eggs, regular and gluten free breads, muffins, bagels, cookies, donuts, pies and scones
- Vang Produce – beans, beets, carrots, cucumbers, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, onions, potatoes, bell peppers, peas, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini, squash and indoor home plants
- Dia Yang and Annie Lee’s Produce – potatoes, peppers, carrots, daikon, cilantro, basil, green onions and many more!
- Thao Xiong Market – veggies, greens, peppers, melons, squash, herbs, berries, apples, plums and fresh cut flowers.
- Firewater Rustics – artisanal Jams, Mustards and Sauces – all dates except July 14
- Tactical Foods – fresh salsa
- Bernie’s Bloody Mary Mix – bloody mary mix, box kits, pickled cukes, pickled carrots, pickled green beans, drink seasoning. Attending July 21, Aug 18 and Sept 15
- CT’s Revival Bar-B-Que – assortment of BBQ rubs and sauces
- Sticky Joe’s Pure Maple Syrup – pure maple syrup, cinnamon maple syrup, maple cream and maple sugar
- The Delano Bakery – pastries, danish, coffee cakes, cinnamon rolls, scones, cookies and breads
- Chantra’s Treats & Sweets – gourmet cupcakes
- Creekside Xpressions – Dipstix dips and spices. Occasional home decor. Attending July 7, Aug 4, Sept 1 and Sept 29
- Everyday Sudz – handmade bar soap and soap accessories – attending every other week
- Mipta Artistry – clay jewelry, accessories and fine art
- 3rd Degree Designs, Renee Wedan – Tumblers, sippy cups, low ball tumblers, keychains, pickles, salsa, bread, cookies. Attending July 14, July 28, Aug 25, Sept 8, Sept 15 and Sept 22
- It’s a Stitch – custom made hand towels for kitchen and bathroom, aprons for adults and children, pot holders, tote bags and wine glasses
- EAS Ceramics – handmade ceramics, garden markers, bird baths, bird feeders, mugs, plates, bowls
- Pen Smith Shop – handmade pens, mechanical pencils, keychains and other woodworking items
- Wicks and Stones – handmade rock candles with lamp oil reservoir
- Anne Heise and Barb Anderson – crochet top towels, scrubbies, dish cloths, night lights, woven rugs, wood knives
- Gloria’s Granola – variety of packaged homemade granola
- Steller Manis with Shannon – Color Street nails
- 31 Gifts, Heather Sealy – bags, purses, totes, thermals and accessories
- Pampered Chef, Lisa Castile – small kitchen appliances, pantry items and kitchen tools
- A-Team Construction, Inc. – Storm damage repair, roofing, siding, windows and gutters
- Coon Creek Watershed District – information on stormwater, pollinators and native plants. Attending July 21, Aug 4 and Aug 25
- Ostdiek Group, Inc. – Medicare health insurance options and social security consultants.
Vendor Application and Guidelines
Spaces are FULL for 2021… if you wish to be considered as a backup for dates some vendors are absent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates.