Ham Lake Farmers & Artisan Market
July 7- September 29, 2021
Mickman Brothers Parking Lot
14630 Highway 65 NE
Ham Lake, MN 55304
Thank you to our Market Sponsors!
Thank you to our Market Host!!
2021 Market Vendors
Food Trucks attending:
- Now That’s Waffles! Serving ready to eat sweet and savory waffles on a stick, canned soda, water, and bottled frappuccino – all dates except Aug 18
- Metta Coffee Co – coffee beans, hot coffee, iced coffee/cold brew, tumblers, hats, stickers, shirts – all dates except Sept 15 &22
- Farm 2 Fork MN – prepackaged, inspected frozen homegrown beef items.
- Svihel Vegetable Farm – homegrown fruits, vegetables and honey
- Heide Family Farm – vegetables, pasture-raised organically fed whole chicken, chicken eggs and duck eggs, regular and gluten free breads, muffins, bagels, cookies, donuts, pies and scones
- Vang Produce – beans, beets, carrots, cucumbers, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, onions, potatoes, bell peppers, peas, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini, squash and indoor home plants
- Dia Yang and Annie Lee’s Produce – potatoes, peppers, carrots, daikon, cilantro, basil, green onions and many more!
- Thao Xiong Market – veggies, greens, peppers, melons, squash, herbs, berries, apples, plums and fresh cut flowers.
- Firewater Rustics – Artisanal Jams, Mustards and Sauces – all dates except July 14
- Tactical Foods – Fresh salsa
- Chantra’s Treats & Sweets – Gourmet cupcakes
- Everyday Sudz – handmade bar soap and soap accessories – attending every other week
- It’s a Stitch – embroidered towels, aprons, tote bags, tumblers, glassware, mugs and potholders
- EAS Ceramics – handmade ceramics, garden markers, bird baths, bird feeders, mugs, plates, bowls
- Anne Heise and Barb Anderson – crochet top towels, scrubbies, dish cloths, night lights, woven rugs, wood knives
- Steller Manis with Shannon – Color Street nails
- Heather Sealy – 31 Gifts – bags, purses, totes, thermals and accessories
- Pampered Chef, Lisa Castile – small kitchen appliances, pantry items and kitchen tools
- A-Team Construction, Inc. – Storm damage repair, roofing, siding, windows and gutters
- Coon Creek Watershed District – information on stormwater, pollinators and native plants. Attending July 21, Aug 4 and Aug 25
- Ostdiek Group, Inc. – Medicare health insurance options and social security consultants.
Vendor Application and Guidelines
Farmers Market March 27, 2018