- The Ham Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee raises awareness of Chamber activities and benefits while encouraging continued participation in events and chamber membership.
- The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who give their time to assist the Chamber in various activities including ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, new member visits, assisting the director at chamber events
- Ambassadors benefit from the committee through:
- Increased name and face recognition for the individual/business
- Increased networking opportunities with broader business community
- Featured on Chamber website as an Ambassador
- Meet local business and community leaders
- Help the community and be actively involved in community
- Recognition during events
Board of Directors
The Ham Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors consists of 7 directors each serving a two-year term. The board meets monthly to discuss the business of the chamber and set direction for programs moving forward.
Be a part of planning the events hosted by the Ham Lake Area Chamber of Commerce including Ham Lake Freedom Festival, Ham Lake Farmers Market, Ham Lake Golf Open, Meet the Candidates and more.